Chemech Farm & Resorts Layout: |
The Site for sale is 25 cents situated in KADUVANCHERI VILLAGE, Pin Code:
602105, Sriperambadur Taluk, Kancheepuram District, Chengalpattu Region.
Kaduvancheri is 4 KM from Sriperumbudur.
Kaduvancheri is surrounded by Kunnattur Taluk towards East, Kattankolathur
Taluk towards South, Walajabad Taluk towards west, Kadambathur Taluk
PLOT NO. A16. Survey No. 197/21.
The site has road access on two sides – East and South.
Road on South side of the plot faces an Open Space Recreation site and is
12 meters wide. The road on East side of the plot is 6 metres wide. With a
12 metre road access directly in front of the site, the FSI (Floor Space
Index) is likely to be advantageous for the construction of a larger sized
block of flats.
Joint Patta available in the name of current owners. DTCP approval of plot
applied for. Awaiting approval. Clear title of current ownership as per
Key advantages of Site:
• The site is 4 km from Sriperambudur town.
• There is a 100ft by-pass road that passes close to the site (0.5km),
which links Sriperambudur to Oragadam.
• Mahidara Supreme Housing: This is an up-market property development
that is adjacent to the layout in which the plot for sale is.
• Aero-space industries park – Close to the site, more than 1000 acres
have been allocated for an aero-space park that will manufacture spare
parts for Aeroplane Industry and Sriharikotta Space Research station.
• Rail link – from Oragadam to Sriperambudur to Avadi to Ennore has
been proposed and this line is to pass about 1 km from the site for sale.
• Outer ring road: there is a sanctioned proposal to build an outer ring
road that will connect, Oragadam to Sriperambudur to Avadi to Ponneri to
Ennore. This road will not be very far from this site.
• Sriperambudur Green Field Airport site: there is a plan to go ahead
with the building of this airport which was previously abandoned. This
airport will be about 5 km from this site.
• Monforte School: there is an excellent school close to the site (.5
km). Opposite to this school is another school: Little Flower School.
• There are a number of small scale industries with staff looking for
housing currently as Oragadam is only about 9 km away. (15min drive)
Price: Average price in this area for DTCP Approved plots is between Rs.
400 and 700 per Sq. Ft. The asking price for this plot of land is: 38 lakhs
@Rs.350/sq.ft. due to immediate sale.
CONTACT DETAILS OF OWNER:
Sai Shyam Nilgiri
The Nest, Flat. 35 C, Mandapam Road, Kilpauk, Madras 600010.
Ph. 8110002184, 9486402184
Email: [email protected]